• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

75 years and...

Reaction score
A brand new color. Vespa is following in the footsteps of Moto Guzzi and is only offering an anniversary color for its Primavera and GTS model. C'mon Piaggio! You can do better than that!

Vespa+GTS_75_3-4AntDX_bianco.jpg

Oh a matching helmet too.

caschi.jpg

I won't be buying a "What-The-Heck-Color-Is-That-Anyhoo" 75th Anniversary Vespa but I already have a couple of matching helmets. Sure, they match the tires, seat, and floormat but Hey! Close Enuff!

You must not be Italian? This is a classic light metallic green. Take a trip to Firenze, then call me.

It’s not about the color. It’s about not offering new models. You’d think they’d try harder.
But yeah, I’m not Italian.

I dunno, I kinda like it. First thought was time machine.
Not that you'd ever see my fat butt on one of those.

You must not be Italian? ...

Troo

... This is a classic light metallic green. ...

Really? I did not know that color blindness was an age-related malady but I guess it is. It looks like maybe Turkey T**d Tan tinted with a tad of Gan Green. It's not bad, but it's not a color for which a name pops readily to mind.

Troo

Really? I did not know that color blindness was an age-related malady but I guess it is. It looks like maybe Turkey T**d Tan tinted with a tad of Gan Green. It's not bad, but it's not a color for which a name pops readily to mind.
You obviously have never seen a beautiful Italian woman riding a green Vespa on her way to work... wearing a red and white dress. Green is a favorite Italian color for bikes.

Last time I saw that color, my dog ate something his stomach didn't agree with. 🤮

Had to be horrible. Midge's long past Golden Retriever wolfed down an entire large bag of raw HEB chicken fajitas while no one was looking.
We waited for things to fly out of both ends, but the only thing that happened was he was sad he didn't get his dinner later on.

This in a thread about an off color Vespa. We are professional thread topic slayers!

You obviously have never seen a beautiful Italian woman riding a green Vespa on her way to work... wearing a red and white dress.

Yes I did and not just on Vespas.
Oh those were happy days of my youth.

Back