• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

8th Annual NMOHVA Rubber Chicken Ride - Truth or Consequences, New Mexico - October 25-27, 2019, now 2020?

Nice! Looks like a great trip.

Webnel... handsome machine. What do plan on adding or deleting from it before taking it out for a romp?

thanks. I romped in a pretty much stock state first for a 300 mile day on a stock seat.

Some of the items will be: concepts seat, booster plug, hand guards, Scott’s damper and riser, heated grips, a quiet slip on pipe, and some other stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this going to happen in 2020? This was a blast for me and it was also a blast for the wife at the Spa. I could make this happen every time if there was only a Spa at every event.

Funny I was searching for 2020 info this morning. Nothing on their website or their FB page.
Doesn't mean we can't do our own ride.

Last edited:
Let's do it.
I was working on a trip to the Gilas but in 3 rides to T or C for the RC I've barely scratched the surface.

Last edited:
Been riding out of Silver City for the last month...my check out is Tuesday think I'll wander over Emory Pass to TorC and look for an RV spot for Wednesday...
Thanks Sander !!

Back