• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A fantastical day!

So you are barking and whining, running about the house from window to window?

Yes. The problem is my dog keeps telling me to stop :)

I am actually spending the entire weekend holed up with a script (head back to LA in two weeks to start filming) The weather is bad so I am not missing much outside but I am about to snap.

I think I am going go sit in the garage in front of a fan and make motorcycle sounds.

:pirate:

We have a VIN!

It could be in next week. The frustrating thing is I still might not be able to pick it up until the end of March. I will be shooting my next movie, in LA, starting soon.

We have a VIN!

It could be in next week. The frustrating thing is I still might not be able to pick it up until the end of March. I will be shooting my next movie, in LA, starting soon.
I can pick it up and break it in for ya!
Ask @South Tex about my pick up and break in service

Be careful ... your owner may whack you on the nose with rolled up newspaper and then make you stay in the crate.

I am very well trained.

When aliens land and see me taking care of my dog (and cat) there will be no question who is in charge. Seriously, if you landed on a planet, and saw one being picking up the poop of another and doing all the work to house and feed the other.....who would you think is in charge? :)

Back