• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A "little nuts" Bob Campout

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Squires
This is not a full fledge "Crazy Bob" Campout because it is last minute and I am not coordinating anything, hence, just a "little nuts" Campout

The Campout is this weekend. We are staying Saturday (Oct 8) and Sunday (Oct 9). You can come earlier or later if you wish.

We are staying at:
Cascade Caverns Campground
Exit #543 off I-10/follow signs
226 Cascade Caverns Road
Boerne TX 78015
http://www.cascadecaverns.com

If you plan to join us, make your own arrangements and bring enough beer to share with me. They don't accept reservations so it is just first-come-first-serve. They told me that in the 20 years they have allowed camping here, it has never filled. So just grab your tent or trailer and come on down. I think tents are 20 a night and trailers are 35 a night.

This Campout is being held in conjunction with Kickstand-Prophet's 2nd Sunday M&G
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111502

See ya there. Did I mention bring beer?

WHAT SAY YOU?

Last edited:
I'm a maybe. Got a few things I should do but I mentioned it to "She who must be obeyed" and I still get to sleep in the master bedroom tonight. :lol2:

Wish I could make it Bob :( But I'll be hiking the South Rim again in Big Bend. But this time we'll be taking our time and spending 3 days/nights out there instead of the power hike we did the last time I did that.

Dang it, I'm out. I have to work the high school football game. Thank you clown scare, social media and at least one idiot in my city. :giveup:

Sadly out. Closing on a house next week so we are doing a final walk this weekend

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Will arrive right around dark. Leaving from Lampasas at 5PM. Stuck at work till 4PM. There is plenty of room there so come on out and join in on the fun. Be great weather for camping no 95 degree nights. Sign on up brong your tent and hang out with Sir Bob and crew.

Another great Bob @ crew camp out. Thank you two for the t-shirt,I will wear it with pride. We had a small turn out for such perfect weather but that is fine. You all did miss out on a great camp and some good conversation. Thank you Saint for the dinner and all you do for the camps. You all are appreciated. Good to see friends and have some down time to recharge my batteries. Till next time.

Back