• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A rider in my neighborhood died last night!

MRVTX

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Please pray for the Frisina family. The husband, Jeremy, was killed last night in a motorcycle accident outside of our subdivision, and he leaves behind his wife and their 8-week old daughter. I don't know much about what happened and we don't know the family personally, but they live in our neighborhood. So sad.

If you can help financially at all, I'm sure the family would appreciate it very much. Here is a link to the police report & a link to their GoFund Me page.

https://montgomerycountypolicerepor...KoWXPbBnTfPd1_Jhit17d4dyqHsADFnM6vzaur33jQ_WQ

https://www.gofundme.com/bdusz4-fri...PK06YNhkDdTpY7thh0aKjCuWx7mvLnIKKXQhCUn93pVAU

Prayers sent.

The news story came across my google homepage yesterday.

The initial report confuses me. The part about the motorcycle possibly operating without its lights on.

Rule #62.
Don't take yourself so serious.

Prayers sent.

The news story came across my google homepage yesterday.

The initial report confuses me. The part about the motorcycle possibly operating without its lights on.

Rule #62.
Don't take yourself so serious.

They're investigating to see if either of them had their lights off...I think the report misspelled the word "or" in that sentence. In the pics, the bike is still on, and there is no way to turn off the headlights on that Harley...unless the bulb was out or he rigged the bike so the light could be turned off.

Y
They're investigating to see if either of them had their lights off...I think the report misspelled the word "or" in that sentence. In the pics, the bike is still on, and there is no way to turn off the headlights on that Harley...unless the bulb was out or he rigged the bike so the light could be turned off.
That was my point exactly. The front end close up shows the headlight lense knocked out, good chance the bulb broke.

Always sad to see a rider pass. It's even worse when it is due to the negligence of a car driver.

Oh yeah, I know it was smashed from the wreck...no doubt about that. We have three main entrances into our subdivision, and we live off the north entrance very close to Nichols Sawmill Rd. I recently found out that this family also lives off of our entrance, but further back in our subdivision. We can hear bikes coming and going, both off our northern entrance road and on Nichols Sawmill. I remember hearing a loud bike go by around this time, and I heard it take off quickly from our entrance. I'm thinking speed was involved and the Jeep driver probably couldn't judge how fast the bike was going when the driver pulled out in front of him. Obviously, the rider tried to swerve (back left impact), but there wasn't enough distance to complete the maneuver.

Forensics can tell if the bulb was burning at the time of the crash. I was on a jury for a wrongful death civil suit way back in the 70s in which the expert witness was able to describe how the condition of the filament would be different depending upon whether or not power was going to the bulb at the time of the incident. Now, if the rider was using a HID or halogen or LED bulb I don't know how that would impact the forensics investigation and it might be a moot point.

Prayers for the Frisina family. It happened beside all the Christmas lights. It is so sad especially this time of year. I know many are mourning. Romans 12:15 Rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn.
Thanks MR VTX for being their friend and neighbor.

Back