• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

That’s right! You were. So @jwaller come on out and bring some friends. Dirt school is in session @Baja_Bound , @randypower

I'll try to make it down tomorrow. I don't know what time. I'm tired and I'm going to sleep without an alarm. I'll head down to that vicinity once I get up. Anything I need to bring? And, what's the address I can put in a gps?

I'll try to make it down tomorrow. I don't know what time. I'm tired and I'm going to sleep without an alarm. I'll head down to that vicinity once I get up. Anything I need to bring? And, what's the address I can put in a gps?
Just you and your bike.

4200 fm 1681
Stockdale TX

MX tires on fence at gate, aspear ranch sign on gate

Ooo if I'm up for it I'll ride my wrr there! It's about 1hr 15min from here. That's not too long of a ride.

Sent from my Moto Z2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the ride day Sam. Now I know how Toby Price feels going out first in the sand. I took off and the leaves were covering the trail and you changed the track! I did 3 laps without breaks (27 + miles). Didn’t set my stop watch but at one point I looked back and saw the class A riders trying to catch up :pirate:

Humm sounds like a good challenge (just to keep the fast guys in sight, and keep the visor free of mud from everyone else doing the same thing).

Those fast kids more than half my age and not on heart meds do a lap 20-25 minutes. My best lap was 36 minutes. Oh, did I mention my right foot Is fractured? :giveup:

Last edited:
Those fast kids more than half my age and not on heart meds do a lap 20-25 minutes. My best lap was 36 minutes. Oh, did I mention my right foot Is fractured? :giveup:
Rileys watch has to be off. He was saying 21 minutes. Last time I timed myself I did a 23 minute lap, with a crash.

Aspear, I find brands and ranch names interesting, how did you come up with yours?
I have no idea how my grandfather came up with it, I need to ask dad and see if he knows

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Had a Pro/A class day Sunday
Riley and Brian Johnson, Lance Haley, Bill Gold to name a few.

Finally have some whoops and good lines forming
8b7b7974ed6d4c0918d41d06d50941ef.jpg
0e600299bf0ba6b1982d816709ddf74a.jpg

Open the 28th and 29th

I'm assuming the place is similar to Zars on the dirt but the land there has more oaks and elms and isn't mostly mesquite.

Is the ride day tomorrow still on.

I'm assuming the place is similar to Zars on the dirt but the land there has more oaks and elms and isn't mostly mesquite.

Is the ride day tomorrow still on.
Saturday and Sunday.

Alot more sand and flatter than zars.

I'll be working tomorrow

Last edited:
Still planning on coming tomorrow, almost got the bike together. I just need radiators and fluids, but got sidelined for the moment. I’ll finish tonight or get up and knock it out in the morning.

Still planning on coming tomorrow, almost got the bike together. I just need radiators and fluids, but got sidelined for the moment. I’ll finish tonight or get up and knock it out in the morning.
Sounds good!

You will be surprised how much the trail has changed just from the pro guys

Sounds good!

You will be surprised how much the trail has changed just from the pro guys

It would be nice to get out. Not sure I have a running dirt bike. Maybe a quick carb cleaning is in order. I’d prefer to not dump the xcw500 a dozen times with my 5 gallon tank.

It would be nice to get out. Not sure I have a running dirt bike. Maybe a quick carb cleaning is in order. I’d prefer to not dump the xcw500 a dozen times with my 5 gallon tank.
Do it do it!

Back