• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

And we didn't find any buzzworms. I figured we would run across one

This place is really beautiful, very impressed aspr.

Southtx started complaining alot and getting grumpy so we had to call it and go find some lunchetta. Aspr treated us to tacos at Nixon TX after a few hours bushwacking. I enjoyed it all.

Last edited:
Aspr, what is the comparison of cc of your 250 2 stroke to a 4 stroke.? Like a 450 4 s?

I’m old! I only have so much allotted energy every day ! But thanks for lunch aspr. That recharged the 6v battery I’m running

I’m old! I only have so much allotted energy every day ! But thanks for lunch aspr. That recharged the 6v battery I’m running
Thats what you get for walking 4 miles a day, wore out for anything else

I kid, we loved it. It will be a tough place , sand intensive.

Aspr, what is the comparison of cc of your 250 2 stroke to a 4 stroke.? Like a 450 4 s?
I'd say it's closer to a 350 4t. It's been a long time since I rode a 450, but the last one I rode ripped my arms out

Planned it out today. Knew we were gonna be hoofing it. Got my steps in.

You went home and walked more? Tough hombre. I spent the afternoon fighting the wind riding home. Stiff neck.

new rear shinko is a hoot, can get it to drift out easier too. Nice and smooth on the asphalt.

I saw someone on a KX250 out there as I was coming in from my last loop about 1pm. Think he was riding with a guy on a Yamaha. Don't often see KXs out on the trails anymore

You have the deck looking good

I saw someone on a KX250 out there as I was coming in from my last loop about 1pm. Think he was riding with a guy on a Yamaha. Don't often see KXs out on the trails anymore

That was mudslick
Yamaha was Harrison Hooker
983915c3568f3c8e1de2a53f345500a3.jpg

Yep the only survivor of the kx it was me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back