• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

Very nice just seen your posting... Dang... this uuumm sounds great aspr ! i can see me pulling a trailer to convert into a sleeper for those longer than usual days ... Conroe is`not that far at all just have to make a plan and get back with you on day rate & your hours of course.

Very nice just seen your posting... Dang... this uuumm sounds great aspr ! i can see me pulling a trailer to convert into a sleeper for those longer than usual days ... Conroe is`not that far at all just have to make a plan and get back with you on day rate & your hours of course.
Riding is FREE! Open sporadically due to my work and life schedule. Our next scheduled ride day is Sunday November 3rd 7am. Plenty of room to come that Saturday night to camp. And bring @woodsguy with you!

Riding is FREE! Open sporadically due to my work and life schedule. Our next scheduled ride day is Sunday November 3rd 7am. Plenty of room to come that Saturday night to camp. And bring @woodsguy with you!

Maby this Sunday morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work day this Sunday. 7am which usually means 8am lol.

Trying to get the loop to connect to itself by Nov 3rd

I plan to come for at least part of the day. What tools etc. do you want me to bring? Do folks bring their bikes on work day?

I plan to come for at least part of the day. What tools etc. do you want me to bring? Do folks bring their bikes on work day?
Loppers if you have some, if not @South Tex has plenty.

We will probably ride after we mark and cut so go ahead and bring a bike. Usually I has stuff to do sunday afternoon, but I've got all day this Sunday

Loppers if you have some, if not @South Tex has plenty.

We will probably ride after we mark and cut so go ahead and bring a bike. Usually I has stuff to do sunday afternoon, but I've got all day this Sunday

I’m bringing mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first time I rode my Strom to ASPR'S Ranch, SouthTx handed me a water, loppers and we took off in the jungle in his jeep.

Some of that stuff is pretty thick, you can take the wrong turn and end up going in circles and not end up back at the main camp area ( ask me how I know :argh:)

Just stay out of SouthTex's way
intro-1505915532.jpg

Since you asked, lol, I'll share. Might save someone some pain!
First time was a workday in the SHNF, we were clearing a downed tree, had it sectioned up. Hooked the big log to a quad to pull it out of the trail. I thought i was clear, was 10 feet behind the log and opposite the quad. Rider hit it hard and it was like a boogie man came out of the ground and wrapped around my leg. Off I went behind the log screaming, luckily he didn't drag me far. Just tweaked my knee. Watch your surroundings very carefully.
Other time was Cycleland, big crew throwing trail trash from a logging of the property. Really too many, hard to watch everyone. I bent over to pick a limb up and 3 guys pulled a big limb up and when it gave way, came crashing into top of my head. Blood came gushing out and I was pretty much out on my feet! Only good thing I got out of the rest of the workday, lol. Rather have worked.

Might have to work Sunday afternoon but we are still a go for work day sunday from 7 till atleast lunch

How was the turn out for work day? I got home too late and then spent today on the lawnmower..

A friendly reminder that we are having a ride day Nov 3rd(this sunday) from 7am-dark

I'm starting to think you can see my calendar and only schedule things when I can't come. :giveup:

I'm starting to think you can see my calendar and only schedule things when I can't come. :giveup:
I'd like to be doing Saturday's. But it hasn't worked out yet.

You tell me when you want to ride, and come ride.

Had a productive work day today at the ranch. The recent rains have made the dirt/sand really nice. Anyone wanting to test their skills on dual sports or even light adventure bikes should come on out tomorrow for the ride day.

Thank you for protecting this awesome country Bradley. Maybe next ride day. :wave:

Back