• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

Good day, good turnout, and a flat fixing tutorial.

Thanks for opening up a place to ride. We had a good time for sure. I don’t know why we didn’t take any pics.

Looks like fun. Was anything in tube or was it a pinch? I don't like those hand pumps although that one looks semi high tech. You are blessed Samuel to have land to live on and ride with friends.

Looks like fun. Was anything in tube or was it a pinch? I don't like those hand pumps although that one looks semi high tech. You are blessed Samuel to have land to live on and ride with friends.
Valve stem ripped out. Those ktm 250 four strokes have some power. All we had on hand was a 21" tube. It worked fine and he rode the rest of the day with it

If anyone needs to burn off some turkey/stuffing/in-law belly, aspear ranch south will be open Saturday 8am/4pm. My place is very dual sport friendly with hard dirt and not much elevation change. There’s about 200 yards of sand to give you a taste, but very doable. Sam and I made this track on xr650l’s. Gas station is about a mile away so don’t let that be the excuse. (@JMZ ). Dirt bikes, dual sports, 4 wheelers welcome. I’m still recovering from a crushed foot but hope to ride a bit. I’ll try and re-post my location for any new folk.

FYI , if you see a little red healer dog, don’t get out :nono:

If anyone needs to burn off some turkey/stuffing/in-law belly, aspear ranch south will be open Saturday 8am/4pm. My place is very dual sport friendly with hard dirt and not much elevation change. There’s about 200 yards of sand to give you a taste, but very doable. Sam and I made this track on xr650l’s. Gas station is about a mile away so don’t let that be the excuse. (@JMZ ). Dirt bikes, dual sports, 4 wheelers welcome. I’m still recovering from a crushed foot but hope to ride a bit. I’ll try and re-post my location for any new folk.

Read me

A-Spear ranch and its owners are not responsible for the any injuries or damage to property at A-Spear ranch south.

I also have a buddy bike ( xr250r ) if anyone needs a lighter bike. It needs to be run but I can’t kick it right now. :yawn:

LOL Starts easy, runs strong, and produces great smiles.

i am planning on this. probabLy arriving around 1030-1100

Hi Kirk, Gina and I have decided at the last minute we would like to head down and check out your trails tomorrow. We probably will be there about 10-10:30.

I guess I had a good day riding since I forgot to take even a single picture. It was a good turnout and the only casualty was my rear tire. Luckily it was late in the day so I was pretty much spent anyways. Thanks everyone who came and we will do it again...

I guess I had a good day riding since I forgot to take even a single picture. It was a good turnout and the only casualty was my rear tire. Luckily it was late in the day so I was pretty much spent anyways. Thanks everyone who came and we will do it again...
Did you ride the new kx?

Nooooo! I was afraid I’d stall it and no way I could kick start it with my bum foot. @Mudslick kept tweaking the suspension and kept getting faster.

we had a great time!

we found that after just 2 laps, we were ready for a break!

the trail was really good practice for me on the 690. JT was on his xr650r, a good workout for him!

thanks Kirk!

we had a great time!

we found that after just 2 laps, we were ready for a break!

the trail was really good practice for me on the 690. JT was on his xr650r, a good workout for him!

thanks Kirk!
I hope they didnt scare yall off from trying out my place!

Back