• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AARP riders

First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
"The leading cause of injury to old men
Is them believing they are still young men"

Copied but probably true.

First Name
Tom
Rio Bravo MX was filled with AARP - over 50 types yesterday. The place was very busy but not packed. Too bad you don't see more kids out riding. Here's a picture of my friends sprocket on it's last ride. And his custom 1985 Chevy Short Bed.

Attachments

Rio Bravo MX was filled with AARP - over 50 types yesterday. The place was very busy but not packed. Too bad you don't see more kids out riding. Here's a picture of my friends sprocket on it's last ride. And his custom 1985 Chevy Short Bed.
The angle of your friends chain makes me think it is way too tight. Truck is very nice.

Yep. When very green long ago I ran a chain so long it started losing the little roller parts, only had the little solid pins. Not recommended but young, green and tight funds so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.