• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AARP riders

Thanks, woods only for me.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Come out to 3 Palms this Friday. November 30. Weather should be nice and warm. Also placing an invite on ODODB. 10:30 - 4pm. Cook out..... maybe.

What weather app are you using? I'm showing rain 70%-100% late morning to afternoon. Better bring rain gear.

_

FB_IMG_1548270682854.jpg

Lol

"I guess I belong in this group. I went to change the oil in my KTM 250XC the week before the Alligator enduro a few weeks back. I had done most all the other maintenance things. Lay my bike over and remove filler and drain plug. Out come beautiful clean gold oil into the drain pan. Guess I forgot i had changed it already. This getting old thing is weird"

Copied from Facebook group but fits here!

Yep. Run it thru an old pair of your wife's hose and pour it back in. That is one of the reasons I keep my drain container sparkling clean.

"I guess I belong in this group. I went to change the oil in my KTM 250XC the week before the Alligator enduro a few weeks back. I had done most all the other maintenance things. Lay my bike over and remove filler and drain plug. Out come beautiful clean gold oil into the drain pan. Guess I forgot i had changed it already. This getting old thing is weird"

Copied from Facebook group but fits here!

The NEPG Alligator enduro in Florida ? Did you race it ?

"You know what I really hate?.

When talking to people my age (51) who don't ride ask me Aren't you afraid of getting hurt? Your too old to ride! Or isn't it time to grow up?..

Uugggh! Really? This what keeps me young and in shape! I don't sit on the couch on sundays with a bowl of chips and a 12 pack yelling at the t.v!"

Copied but I have heard the same things, sometimes wonder myself, lol! But for whatever reason this is who I am and what I do. I'll do it as long as I can!!

Last edited:
"You know what I really hate?.

When talking to people my age (51) who don't ride ask me Aren't you afraid of getting hurt? Your too old to ride! Or isn't it time to grow up?..

Uugggh! Really? This what keeps me young and in shape! I don't sit on the couch on sundays with a bowl of chips and a 12 pack yelling at the t.v!"

Copied but I have heard the same things, sometimes wonder myself, lol! But for whatever reason this is who I am and what I do. I'll do it as long as I can!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I went to a high school reunion several years back and while standing around talking I was asked if I was still riding. I said "Oh Yea". I got a "man those things are dangerous". I replied "and how many surgeries did you have on your knee from football Bob? And Both my knees are still bending the way the good Lord intended".
Nuff said...

I went to a high school reunion several years back and while standing around talking I was asked if I was still riding. I said "Oh Yea". I got a "man those things are dangerous". I replied "and how many surgeries did you have on your knee from football Bob? And Both my knees are still bending the way the good Lord intended".
Nuff said...
As luck would have it, after posting this, in yesterdays ride I "popped" something in my hip.Walking isn't fun today, lol

Back