• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ADV/ Dual sport Helmet?

WFO75080

Forum Supporter
First Name
David
I wear a Leatt offload helmet and use sunglasses when its not dusty. If it gets dusty I'll put on a pair off goggles. An offload helmet with goggles is still cooler than the drop down face shield, and with a pair of sunglasses even more. I do own a Shuberth helmet with the drop down shield that is super quiet and also SUPER hot. Suffice to say you can pick your poison. I like and want an aggressively vented helmet. The Leatt is that.

CZ47racer

Forum Supporter
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Wilson
Woo, that's an expensive one for me. However I do know the difference. I tried on a shoei that was 699 at cycle gear which felt like it was custom built for my mellon.
I should have my $300 scorpion Tucson At950 delivered here in a couple days...its gonna be Rad!
View attachment 238055
šŸ˜¤Expensive helmet, Now I'm going to have to start locking it on the bike when parking at walmart
Brian - I just bought that style to replace an older, banged up Scorpion AT950. I predict that you will like it.

First Name
Brian
Brian - I just bought that style to replace an older, banged up Scorpion AT950. I predict that you will like it.
Yea, had it since last summer. Like everything ,257290

but is a little noisy in cross winds and had to remove the brim. Just didn't work out so I removed the brim.