• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ADV Gravel Riders - What Tires?

First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
95 plus feels weird? Gee wiz. Hold on and ride it or end up in the hospital and beta test how corona feels...

First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
what y'all talking bout pot for? Everyone knows I'm from Colorado. But hey, I smoked 267 pounds of it riding motorsickes when a youngster 14-45 and can no longer afford it or need it :-) Need some new hair though :-)

I took the KTM out Saturday to cruise some access roads searching for new fishing spots. The Bridgestone Battlax adventurecross AX41 continues to prove itself a great tire. It's loud on the highway, but grips good. Triple digit sprints feel just fine. However, off road is where it shines. I got into mud and deep sand on Saturday. The bike tracked right thru both without a slip or slide. I was alone and having second thoughts as I didn't wanna pick the beast up in 100 degree heat!
IMG_20200704_140444__01.jpg

IMG_20200704_140536.jpg