• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WAY West Tx ADV off-road rides around El Paso most weekends

Carter Fury

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy and check out our own new prefix! (thanks @Tourmeister & @Trail Boss)

Almost every weekend, work permitting, we ride our ADV bikes, and dirt bikes, off-road around El Paso; sometimes on the westside past the Wall, north near Mesquite, and on the far east.

Where and when depends on the weather, interest and skill/comfort level but PM me so I can add your cell phone number to our list if you're interested. Most rides are usually a couple of hours of off-road focused riding, and depending on destination and riders ability, can include gas-line gravel roads, hills or some sand of course.

When the temperature improves I'll put out date specific ride invites for rides to Sparky's, Kilbourne's Hole or to do Chloride Canyon separately.

Cheers, Tschüss or Goodaye, whatever works for you.

ElPaso High Class of 75. Dang! 46 years! It's been a long time since I've ridden out that way.

10-day forecast out there looks great for off-road riding. Nice and cool! 40°-50° is perfect for busting a$s on a big bike off-road!

Reactions: my6
10-day forecast out there looks great for off-road riding. Nice and cool! 40°-50° is perfect for busting a$s on a big bike off-road!
Yes it does and that's my special talent, while simultaneously removing parts of the windshield!!!

ElPaso High Class of 75. Dang! 46 years! It's been a long time since I've ridden out that way.
yep! it catches up with you quick! my son in the pic is now deployed to hot and sandy place overseas...where did the time go?

Reactions: my6
Carter Fury,
I just move to El Paso last weekend.
If you organize a ride, let me know.
Interested on riding any type of terrain.

Congratulations! Great town for ADV and off-road riding.
My phone number is 904.874.2684 so send me a text and I’ll add you to our group text. I live on the westside but there are guys in the NE and Far East in the chat and we alternate which part of town we ride based on who’s available and when (am or pm)
There is someone riding almost every weekend though. Look forward to meeting you, when you text me text me what bike you ride as well please.

@migui how'd the el paso move go ?

I'd be down to join in. I'm trying to get my gear order. I really wanted to explore near there it looks awesome.

where are the giant rock formations near ? fort stockton .....dam I really hope i cant find time to check those out....

Attachments

• IMG_20210304_090610.jpg
    IMG_20210304_090610.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 155
  • fort_stock.png
    fort_stock.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 162
Motochutya,
Sorry I didn’t see your message before.
The move to El Paso went ok.
I’m currently camping in the desert with the Army. I’ll be back this weekend.
Are you coming this way?
I really don’t know where are those big rocks you are referring to.
I plan to ride this weekend with the guys from here in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motochutya,
Sorry I didn’t see your message before.
The move to El Paso went ok.
I’m currently camping in the desert with the Army. I’ll be back this weekend.
Are you coming this way?
I really don’t know where are those big rocks you are referring to.
I plan to ride this weekend with the guys from here in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
things changed since I saw you last man

im working more :( riding this month in utah, july in nm

enjoy your ride this weekend - its AWESOME there .... hey hopefully we can find time to do las cruces

Back