• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ADV RIDE /// Fred > Mason LOOP /// 04/17/2021 >>> Take-off 10am

Yes, great ride yesterday. There are many more dirt roads in the area so we need to go do it again. It was great meeting and riding with both of you.

I did find it interesting in that Simon was on a FE501 and Jory on a WR250. Those are the two bikes I have narrowed down as the next bike for myself and leaning towards the 501. In getting to see them side by side, the 250 engine looked twice as big as the 501 engine. Both fantastic bikes but that 501 has it for the win for me. The sound of the throttle being rolled on was oh so nice. You can just hear the torque.

All bike are good, if they reliable but most of the time there always something, good to have a back up bike if possible, you can ride your 250 like a chief the newer bike just make quicker and better rider it kind of cheating in a way :). I kept telling you jump on mine ride it to get a idea. Maybe next time There is some good used out there

Back