• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ADV rider in Odessa

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I've been in Odessa about a year now- lived in Bozeman, Montana for the last 8 years. I've made good use of your 'winter' with lots of riding around the state- I was tired of only being limited to riding bikes for ~6 months out of the year in Montana. I believe it is -22° up there right now! :eek2:

I brought two bikes to Texas, I ride my 2014 KTM 1190 R anywhere and everywhere, and my XR650R is for dual sporting and offroad. I've left the KX500 (dunes bike) and the three wheeler in Montana for now. I love ADV riding, dual sporting and living life on one wheel.

It's a bit of a shock coming from access to literally hundreds of thousands of acres of BLM and national forest land to every square inch being private land, but I'm pretty good at seeking out the gems in West Texas. I'm always open for riding buddies with knowledge of good roads or places to ride, talking motorcycles over cold beer is my style.

If you see the BAJA van around- be sure to say hi! :rider:

Welcome.. lots of good folks here with extensive knowledge of the gems around the state and beyond. That's a beautiful photo of your bike at sunset/sunrise.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Back