• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - Sat 9/29/18 @ 9a Keese's w/ 2-Day ride - TARA/SA

Yall have fun. Working in pipe creek right now lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gents, have to cancel my trip. Some personal things have come up. Thanks again to the organizers, will be making the coming trips!

Not coming? Ifyes I can meet at bandera ost for dinner at 630 if you are driving up now
Was doing some surveying for some folks with a fancy new house, already south of San Antonio. Gotta sell a ford transmission tomorrow so I can buy parts to get my bikes going!

Was doing some surveying for some folks with a fancy new house, already south of San Antonio. Gotta sell a ford transmission tomorrow so I can buy parts to get my bikes going!

Glwts

Get ready, first leg to lampasas tx...258 miles.

Last edited:
Just came in from the garage, I'm out, FLAT rear Tire!!!

Bike is loaded, gassed up, all ready. Last thing to do is check the tires. Rear tire 10 psi...hum. Put 36 in it, rolled the DR forward and there was a hole, soapy water confirmed a slow leak. Maybe I picked something up on the ride to the gas station and back.

Man, I was ready to ride! Y'all have fun!

Boomere30 and Sander- we will miss you!

Sander, you couldn't find and fix the leak? Man, that sux!

Anybody need a room? I just called the country inn and there's a cancellation fee because it's less than 24 hours.

Wait-they took your card info when you reserved? They didn't ask for anything but my first name and phone number-mebbe we should take your room!

Wait-they took your card info when you reserved? They didn't ask for anything but my first name and phone number-mebbe we should take your room!

Yeah, I don't think I did give my card number.

When I called tonight at 1030p the clerk mentioned a cancelation fee, but didn't know what is was.

I'll call tomorrow.

Ah Man. Get up early, fix it, skip breakfast in Medina, we can meet you somewhere on route. We can always push the ride back an hour or so. No huge rush.

I know it’s deflating to have a flat tire, but maybe it’s a stress free quick fix.

I am going to join the group around Luckenbach and 1376. Sander, what time are kickstands usually up after breakfast?
I'll get there early but If I somehow don't connect, I'll follow the route and see everyone in Lampasas.

Keth, will look for you at lukenbach along the route. 6 so far , still at cafe as of now

I'll be there. I'll be leaving Blanco around 9:45. I think this will put me there early.

Kman, do you still plan to meet the group in Luckenbach?

I’ll look for you. With Sander out the groups average speed may be reduced.

Back