• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sounds good and looks like fun. I plan on being there and thanks for taking lead on this Justin!

Thank you for restarting this! I was thinking about doing it & I rarely made it. Being near Medina Lake, I don't know that I'll make it to NE of SA on a Jan. morning. Watching for N to W of SA later.

My sons flag football is tomorrow morning at UTSA. Will be late be might be able to run route backwards and catch up. If not Ill be at next one.

Well, that was fun. Thanks for putting that together, Jarrett.

Those who ducked out early missed out. We went from”Meh, barbecue” to “Mmmmmmmm, barbecue!”

For those used to riding with Sander, don’t worry. Jarrett goes along at Sander speed. Slow folks can hang out in the back with me.

Yes, that was a lot of fun and a very nice pace. Even got to the point where I was enjoying myself on the gravel. Thanks!!

well, did Randy show up?
I did! 😂 We missed you, Gina, but several of us made it out.

Sander 2.0 (aka Jarrett) was brilliant and led us through a bunch of dirt over east of New Braunfels. Fun day, good roads, great company, and delicious BBQ. I got to see @jwaller's KLX300 and Lee's new KLR, and trade stories with @Emile about his CRF300 Rally. A very good day! Thank you, Jarrett!

Attachments

• IMG_20220129_123021_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20220129_123021_DRO.jpg
    671.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20220129_122943_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20220129_122943_DRO.jpg
    603.8 KB · Views: 130
So sorry to have missed it. This was going to be my wife's first 'organized' ride but it was 29 degrees when we woke up. My body does not do cold very well...

Back