• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - Saturday 12/12/20 @ 9a Los Dos Amigos Restaurant in Center Point

I had thought about skipping yesterday's ride. Too much to do, going out of town again, tires 2 or 3 rides past safe...

Glad I didn't, yes I was cold on the way to breakfast but it was worth it. What a great group! That's what I enjoy most about this, the people, the stories. Like
motochutya picking up his CSC 250 in California and riding it to Austin!

We spent too much time at Luckenbach, I lost track of time having fun kicking tires.

I also liked not having to watch a GPS constantly, just riding. Yes, GPS is a helpful, necessary tool, but nice to leave it at home every once in a while.

I a little long but kind a cool, mostly the narrative.

@SimonL This video is great! Why do you think I called my YouTube channel "MID LIFE CRAZIES " ? LOL ! I should make some T-shirts ;-) LOL !

Back