• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - Saturday 3/16/19 @ 9a Backyard Bistro - TARA/SA + 2-Day Ride to Brady & back

Bummed I ended up missing this [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply, had to drive to New Mexico for a job walk thru. Sucks.
I sure enjoyed riding with everyone.
Sander - another great adventure for sure. I need to find out how you get your bikes so clean after these rides.
Mine is still covered in dirt. Maybe I can clean it this weekend.
If you missed this ride you missed a fantastic time.

The illegal alien was in the Mustang and was in the road not moving. The driver of the Suburban said he came over the hill and hit the Mustang.
I think the Mustang driver was trying to figure out if he was supposed to turn in at the drive that was there.

Yeah that is what I do all the time -- stop in traffic to see if I need to turn or not. HA.

Looking forward to more adventures.

You can see where he was sitting in front of that asphalt driveway trying to see if that is where he needed to turn.
Heck of a roller coaster ride for the Mustang.

Last edited:
Brian reminded me of how JT and Gina helped me out in Brady.
I am getting old and senile for sure. This was the first time to ride with a tank bag for me. Saturday night at the motel in Brady I unzipped it and put it on my seat.
Got on another task and forgot it and went to my room and went to sleep. They spotted it sitting on my seat and put it in their room and put a note on my seat telling me it was in their room so I did not think it was stolen. I also always roll my bike into my room at night. Never figured they would have a second floor and put me in a room on the second floor.
Unbeknownst to me JT went to Walmart and bought a cable and lock and locked Gina's, his and my bike together.
Thank you Gina and JT I really appreciate it. It is great to ride with such fantastic people.

Back