• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - Saturday 4/20/19 @ 9a Keese's Bar-B-Que in Medina - TARA/SA

StromXTc

Forum Supporter
First Name
Brian
Kerrville, tx. TONIGHT
  • APR 16

66° LO F
    Mostly cloudy; mild
  • WED
    APR 17

82° /55°
    A damaging p.m. thunderstorm
    More
  • THU
    APR 18

73° /46°
    Mostly sunny; not as warm
    More
  • FRI
    APR 19

82° /51°
    Plenty of sunshine; pleasant
    More
  • SAT
    APR 20

83° /58°
    Plenty of sun

• It's going to be one of those glorious spring days after the front passage on Thursday. Will see lots of bikes out in the hill country on Saturday

First Name
Lewis
Last Name
Crawford
Kerrville, tx. TONIGHT
  • APR 16

66° LO F
    Mostly cloudy; mild
  • WED
    APR 17

82° /55°
    More
  • THU
    APR 18

73° /46°
    More
  • FRI
    APR 19

82° /51°
    More
  • SAT
    APR 20

83° /58°
    Plenty of sun

• It's going to be one of those glorious spring days after the front passage on Thursday. Will see lots of bikes out in the hill country on Saturday
Kerrville, tx. TONIGHT
  • APR 16

66° LO F
    Mostly cloudy; mild
  • WED
    APR 17

82° /55°
    More
  • THU
    APR 18

73° /46°
    More
  • FRI
    APR 19

82° /51°
    More
  • SAT
    APR 20

83° /58°
    Plenty of sun

• It's going to be one of those glorious spring days after the front passage on Thursday. Will see lots of bikes out in the hill country one more thing

• Mike, Your avatar looks good!
    Hey guys, I just checked Keese and they do have an electric plug in outside the building. Probably will need an extension cord though....

Planned gas stops, in order.
Kerrville
Center Point
If necessary we can deviate to Morales St, IH 10 &, FM 2169, Junction, TX 76849 for a top off.

Lunch break, depending on progress, probably at the Little Devils River crossing on 4301.

Breakfast menu

First Name
Lewis
Last Name
Crawford
And yes, Keese has an outlet for the electric bikes if needed, but I do suggest an extension cord....

StromXTc

Forum Supporter
First Name
Brian
So, did my job in san Antonio and picked up my wheel barrow I ordered from northern tools. Got to pipe creek camp this afternoon and discovered the rear wheel bearing seal disturbed on the chain side. Upon further inspection saw that the cage bearing was damaged and probably 1 ball missing. No good to take that mess out in the boonies. Just packed up and back home now. I'm not so sad, probably since I realize it was fortunate I discovered the issue rather than on the track and dragging y'all down. Time to check out Rocky mountain atv for the part number.
Y'all have fun... enjoying a cold cerveza