• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - Saturday 6/15/19 @ 9a Taqueria San Juan in Castroville - TARA/SA & CABDR-S film

Didn't even see the cross, was scary. Was concentrating on the terrain and not dying with 500lbs of Suzuki. I walked it down from the very top to that next level. Downslopes are more difficult to me.

Amazing that an ADV event like that was put on at the Pearl, on a Saturday night. Standing room only. The Pearl has such a unique vibe, last night was another example!

Cz47...what were the attendence estimates?
Guess you may find out Monday.
I missed it cause I didn't want to ride to the show, no parking found for my truck trailer. I was ready to get back home after the flat and everything.

The other day I had a blow out that tore off the fender near lackland afb on 90. Recovered it and got the aluminum trailer fender beat back into submission. Pretty much was accordioned on one end and still a little whopperjawed but got it mounted back. Back filled with a tube of liquid nails I had on hand. I'm sure a fender is at least a $100 at the trailer supply store if I were to buy a new one. No thanks, i rather buy gasoline. Everything costs a hundred dollar bill these days. Two new Goodyear Endurance tires mounted so ready
For my NM trip.

Cz47...what were the attendence estimates?
Guess you may find out Monday.
I missed it cause I didn't want to ride to the show, no parking found for my truck trailer. I was ready to get back home after the flat and everything.
We counted over 300 for total attendance and estimated 200 for the movie itself. I thought the movie was beautiful, but the terrain in the SoCal BDR is terrifying to me because I have no experience in sand. Lots of sand.....

Back