• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - Saturday 6/20/20 @ 9a Lost Maples Cafe in Utopia - TARA/SA - rescheduled from 3/21/20

No Way, Crap X Crap = :(

I did not look at page 2,
I am going to find ride somewhere maybe I'll ride to Leakey from Austin check out the Kangaroo and enjoy the country and clear my head.

60ee943690a9c19cb711973d39cee3-rimg-w504-h284-gmir.jpg

Looking to find a place to stay near by the startup ride so I don't have to leave Austin at 6:00, I might stay the night near Bandera or Kerrville, a lot of place are booked already. but if anyone is doing the same kind of thing just let me know.

I just found a place in Bandera, there is one room left @
Bandera Bunkhouse on Main

406 Main St, Bandera, TX 78003•(830) 460-3690

Place to stay is really good for the price but noting available. the Bunkhouse should be nice:duck:

I received a PM about the technicality of the route. At best, county roads.

Some water crossings. You don't have to go as fast as SimonL does through them, makes a great pic though! See page 1 of this thread.

And some bump gates.

Back