• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - Saturday 6/5/21 @ 9a Taqueria San Juan in Castroville, then South Texas Airstrip Attack

Reaction score
First Name
Sander
1622679790825.png

A little different this month, instead of the 3rd Saturday, it will the 1st.

Instead of full day ride, it will be a ride to the South Texas Airstrip Attack – Airstrip Attack at the Hondo airport.
Could there be some dirt on the route over or the way back? Yes...

Meet up and breakfast at 9a.
1622680174460.png

Taqueria San Juan
1012 U.S. 90, Castroville, Texas 78009
(830) 931-2355
Map

"2021 marks the first event at the South Texas Regional Airport. This venue has a great runway and is a short drive from San Antonio and Houston. Make a trip of it and enjoy all that south Texas has to offer."

South Texas Airstrip Attack – Airstrip Attack
1622679980367.png

Hummm....

Don’t know if we can make it, but

I’m plotting a round about route to Hondo just in case.

16 to Medina, Kyle ranch rd to 470 to tarpley, meander on some county roads til we find 1796... might work.

Return route might need be a little more direct...

Funny. <10 years ago, I had a fertilizer co. client near Hondo who was into hot rods. I bought a non-running SV650 from them. I had a Corvette at the time. I tossed out an idea of cars & bikes at the air strip(s).
July ride plan? Maybe dawn to noon? I missed this notice.

Back