• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - Saturday 9/19/20 @ 9a @ the Backyard Bistro in Pipe Creek

So much fun. I had a blast and it was great meeting y'all. I'll definitely have better tires next time around!

from small 17 wheel there is not plenty of choice for I know Shinko has some tires, from what I heard they are on the heavy side. There this one that look pretty nice, they are kind of like the Pirelli Scorpio But cheaper and last longer.

We put TKC 80's on my daughter's NC700X with 17" front and back. Made it pretty fun in the dirt.

Everything is possible. It all about control and confidence.

WOKE up yesterday after doing this hill country ride on saturday. havent rode in 2 months and my neck was stiff and had a cough from all the smoke that was in the air. probably from squinting at my dim little cheapy smart device to follow the route. my plan is to get the moto g power when the price drops this fall and put my moto g4 back into my handle bars for osmand service with these routes (larger clearer brighter screen).

Maybe some smoke maybe dust, but I think the Allergy can do all kind of thing, closer to November Cedar Fever that Central Texas, rain can help to clear some but mold get right in the mix, I get the drop thing allergy at HEB starting October every morning. The trail tech voyager pro is expensive but pretty bullet proof and the screen super visible. if you have a bike that vibrate a lot all device are going to fail eventually. It not a tradition GPS that you can type and look for hotel and gas station, but we all have phone.

does that trail tech do turn by turn navigation, oriented in your direction of your travel? that looked mighty nice, i remember when it came out on the market . just dont have the funds for it.

my pains are not severe enough for remedies 🥴 yet, just gotta complain :lol2:

It not a step by step, maybe there is a way, but you follow the arrow it not super detail in some element, but you can plug you bike DNA in the device, temp, rpm etc Tach and plug you bluetooth phone and set up a bunch of thing. you load the map GPX and good to go. you can fit the device to other bike with the mounting dock. Man it not cheap but I got tired of buying some $20 craiglist Garmin Nuvi, they work okay for secondary. I think you can go pretty geek with the Trail Tech. it $500 purchase but I think it a good investment long run. You are welcome to try with the bike next time we ride.

neat video. thanks for the offer, not necessary. im sure this will be the last gps you buy for a long time. this is the ruggard type that will last .✅

Back