• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Advice on Waterproof Backpacks

RoverT

Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Hey all, with spring coming, my commute is starting to get a bit wet. I've long needed a waterproof backpack to take on my morning commute. Doesn't have to be riding specific, just trustworthy enough to store a laptop in.
Any recommendations?

Put the backpack in a waterproof top box. Then it's not on your body, you can use whatever backpack you want, and it's still protected from the elements. Been doing that for years with mine.

Based on the comments here I'll definitely NOT be opening that link. I have enough of an, uh, bag problem. If my wife sees me order another one...

top box for me. Got a Shad on my vstrom and a Harbor Freight Pelican knockoff on my XT250. I’d be concerned with taking a spill and breaking my back if I landed wrong while wearing a back pack.

Back