• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ADVrider SLAP Rally in NW Arkansas May 3-5

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Anybody attending the ADVrider SLAP rally in NW AR on May 3-5?

We will be there Wed-Sun on our 250 2-strokes. Hope to see some of you there!

Hey Pete and Richard, SpiritAtBay and I are going up Monday to camp at Redding Rec Area and then moving to Mulberry Mountain on Thursday. We'll look for you.

Lucky . A week of AR? Sounds like heaven.

Hey Pete and Richard, SpiritAtBay and I are going up Monday to camp at Redding Rec Area and then moving to Mulberry Mountain on Thursday. We'll look for you.

Glad there are some other TWT'ers joining the fun at SLAP. I look forward to meeting ya'll.

We are shooting to arrive by ~6pm on Wednesday.

There might be a bunch of TX plates there. Heather and I will both be camping in our 8x18' enclosed trailer. Look for a pair of KTM's outside and that's us. Photo below. We might throw our @DualSportDispatch flag up too. See you guys soon!

Last edited:
Come join us, Vinny!

I'm thinking about it. Not supposed to ride till mid June.....I trust you can keep a secret. Have an '18 KTM 350 that gets picked up this Friday. Dang it !! There goes another secret.

You’re a real leaker, Vinny, hold secrets like a sieve holds water.

Slap a brace on that knee-it’ll be fine!

Congrats on the new addition!

Since we have the whole week, JT and I are scampering away from the land of thunderstorms and headed to the land of enchantment instead.

Catch y'all another time!

We're dropping like flys. Some work assignments are making it hard for me to pull off this trip and with the pending poor weather I'm out. Enjoy the ride!

Back