• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Aer48 air chamber

Cirus

Reaction score
Came off a 2018 xc. Has about 12 hours on it. Excellent shape and no leaks. Comes with factory WP air pump. $250. Text 9032274928. This is the air cartridge only not the whole set of forks.

Last edited:
If these are the WP AER forks, I'll take them.

This is just the air chamber itself. Not the whole set of forks. I did a spring conversion on the air side.

Who needs forks spring? Everyone! Let us know which conversion kit you are using and how you like it. Thx!

K tech orss. Night and day difference. The front end really sticks to the ground. I hardly feel anything in the front. The right leg has been revalved with the Mx tech mid valve kit.

I wish I could have got along with the AER but I don't care to check pressure every time I unload and it just didn't have the feel of a spring. Also the temperature change was a pain. One 80 degree day with the bike sitting in the shop i set the pressure to 145. A cold front came in and the next day the pressure had dropped to 138. I'm 50 years old and want to ride not mess with air pressure. I'm sold on the spring conversion.

Back