• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Alaska Or Bust!

Thanks guys, it was a very special trip made possible by some very special people in Alaska who I met because they were interested in riding Texas.
Mr2Mch, thank you! I try to get some perspective that may be interesting before I shoot, plus I do edit the photos by cropping them and messing with the colors.
Cheers!

Great stuff man! Really an adventure of a life time and Im so glad both of you got the chance to do it. Some great friendships come out of dual sport riding!

Indeed, awesome ride! :clap: Bucket list for sure. I forwarded the link to non-riding friends and family just so they could see the pics. Incredible! Thanks for sharing.

9 out of 10 bears prefer motorcyclist with a blueberry flavor.

fyi
Alaska-Day2-Denali-034_zps790c33a4.jpg

great images.

9 out of 10 bears prefer motorcyclist with a blueberry flavor.
great images.

Yes and 9 out of 10 tourists spend more time picking them delicious things than looking at the scenery. Those devilish blue distractions keep people distracted while the bears lurk.

More from Seward!

Alaska-Day5-Seward_049_zpsc76528a4.jpg

Alaska-Day5-Seward_051_zps39cb135b.jpg

Alaska-Day5-Seward_050_zpsf85f6272.jpg

I'll be hunting an pecking through my photos as time goes on, hopefully I can keep it interesting! I doubt I would have ever made it to Alaska without the help and generosity of fellow forum members. My wife and I got to sample my friends F800 GS, and I was pretty impressed!

Alaska_pa_sarah_f800_zps5b2bc37b.jpg

"A clear view of Denali mountain is possible about 20% of the time during the summer ..."
Alaska_denali_04_zpsc83b3bf2.jpg

Alaska_denali_03_zps1d876ae2.jpg

Alaska_denali_01_zps018d0d44.jpg

Alaska_denali_02_zps243c3e2b.jpg

Alaska_pa_longshot_zps422c3dd5.jpg

Back