• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: All You Can Eat Breakfast- $6.50

Randyjaco

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Jacobs
Yes, its true for any of you riders 65 or older. Come join us South of Houston riders every Monday morning about 8:00 at Joe's Banquet Center 1400 Hwy 6, Alvin, TX 77512
BTW it's an outstanding breakfast to boot.

****, even if you are younger than 65 and live in El Paso, we will still welcome you, but your tab will just be higher;-)

In the interest of accuracy ,in February 2019, the price for seniors went up to $6.50. And I can't edit the title.. It is still a **** of a deal. Come join us.

Randy

Last edited:
I should be able to make it on 10/29.

I plan to be there at 8:00. It's kind of a big room. If you are looking for us, turn to the right when you walk in the door and look for the guys in motorcycle gear.

Randy

You guys have fun. I am still not ready to swing a leg. Hopefully next week.

Hey Guys,
I have a VA appointment tomorrow at 8:00 so ya'll are on your own. I plan to see you next week

Randy

All,

Too dark and high traffic for me at 7 AM, but we go off daylight savings time... so hope to make it next week.

I completed my CDL course (top GPA - Woo Hoo!) but I have an opportunity the next 3 days for use of the trucks to practice for the DPS test. I won't be able to make it in the morning, but possibly next week.

Congrats, Jay! I'll be coming off a 7 night stretch, but will try to make it.

++Edit++ Oops! Guess nobody else will be there, so maybe I'll sleep instead, lol.

Last edited:
The weatherman is not saying good things about tomorrow. I guess that I will step outside in the morning to see if I am riding or driving. I hope to see ya'll tomorrow around 8:00

Randy

Last edited:
Oops, that's the third time I have screwed up that post. Too many things are going on. That was supposed to go to the Versys forum B-(

Randy

Last edited:
LOL, starting to show your age, Randy. Wrong thread? I'll be coming off nights, but may stay up and join you anyway.

I’ll be there.

We drove in late last evening from family event... just now waking up... next week... promise, if WX reasonable..

Well Ron, come on down.! I don't remember if they even have toast, but it is all the good food you can pack down in about in about 3 hours. ( I generally go for the big fluffy biscuits myself.). In between eating, we talk motorcycles and about anything else that comes to mind.

Randy

Last edited:
Once again the weatherman is not cooperating. Come join us for a great breakfast even if you have to become a cagering to do it ;-)

8:00 Monday at Joes Event Center on Hiway 6 in Alvin.

Randy

Randy,

Likely will be there, driving my Miata... unless torrential rain. Its been tough to sneak a ride in, even with my loose retirement schedule.

Looks like another wet Monday:oops:
I will see all the stalwarts around 8:00.

Randy

Wow, finally a Monday morning that is not going to require SCUBA gear to ride to Alvin. I hope to see a bunch of ya'll tomorrow.

Randy

Finally have a Monday morning with nothing I have to do. See you in the morning.

I'll be there.

Looks like Monday is going to be a beautiful day. I have to take SWMBO to the doctor, so ya'll have a good time.

Randy

I’m planning being there tomorrow...Randy we’ll see you next time then.
Tom

Suzie and I might just join you, Tom.

Back