• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: All You Can Eat Breakfast- $6.50

It looks like it's going to be a little chilly tomorrow. You'd better wear your woolies. Hope to see ya'll in the morning

Randy

Just finished trying to fix an issue on one of the bikes. Sounds like an opertunity to check it out and grab some grub. :eat:

When you walk in the door, turn right, we'll be at one of the tables in the back.

Randy

Woolies... lol.. if it is in the thirties might be below my comfort zone... might drive the Miata... although the MV is begging to be fired up...

39 degrees....I’ll be at breakfast, though mode of transport TBD.
Tom

Sorry I missed it. Hope you guys had fun, and maybe we'll see y'all next week.

Desert Skies, nice to meet you.. love your yellow/black BMW.

Wow sun in eyes driving east from Sugar Land on Hwy 6 this morning was brutal. Spent day putting up Christmas lights out side and food store run. Tomorrow ear doctor, then finally ride the MV. Decent weather forecast... I got the itch to ride bad...

39 degrees....I’ll be at breakfast, though mode of transport TBD.
Tom

Yes cold start time this morning . 39 here in george west. Yall enjoy the breakfasts and solve world peace while your at it . :wave:

It looks like tomorrow is going to be a great day to ride. See ya'll at Joe's about 8:00.

Randy

Suzie and I are planning to be there. Maybe caging though..

Likely depending on if cloudy or not... sun in eyes about blinded me last week..

Rats, not going to make it after all. See you guys another time.

HQ (wife) has drafted me into Christmas decorating and house cleaning effort. No go this morning.

Enjoy!

Got a job now - guess no more Monday mornings for me. :tears:

Last edited:
Congratulations on the new job. We will miss you. Good luck

I have Christmas duties tomorrow, see ya'll next week.
Randy

OK, no New Years obligations 8-).
Hope to see ya'll in the morning.
It looks like it's going to be a cager day 8-(
Randy

Riding to Blessing Hotel tomorrow for lunch if anyone is intrested in joining me

Last edited:
I'd love to go sometime, but I can't go tomorrow. I will make breakfast at Joe's though

Randy

I picked up a killer cold. I am going to pass tomorrow. Hope to see ya'll next week
Randy

Sorry to hear, Randy. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I've been absent for awhile due to holiday travels, and will be missing the next couple weeks too due to work, but hope to catch up with you fellers after that. Cheers!

It took me the better part of 3 weeks to shake the cold I got back at Christmas. My neighbor's cold turned into flu and her temp shot up to over 102 Saturday. Took her to the hospital (we didn't know what it was) and they confirmed it is flu. Do what you can to kick it - sleep and vitamin C.

Well Jay, I hope you are wrong about the 3 weeks, but it's definitely doing to make two. Sorry to miss ya'll against this week. Hopefully next week.
Randy

Well I am starting to feel like a human again. Hope to see y'all at Joe's tomorrow morning.
Randy

Back