• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: All You Can Eat Breakfast- $6.50

The weatherman says a 10-20 percent chance of rain tomorrow morning. Hope to see y'all there tomorrow. I am not going to let a little rain keep me from my šŸ„“
Randy

I will be there, WX dew point suggests very dense fog in AM. This morning I had to wait until 10:30 to ride, so likely in cage.

Need bacon.

Still out of town..hope to make it next week.
Tom

Well, I guess not. Will try for next week.

The weatherman is not helping out. Tomorrow will be a cager day unless you are a lot hardier than me. I hope to seed y'all tomorrow

Randy

Yep, looking like a truck day. See you there.

Planning on it.

This looks like it is going to be a good week to ride. Anybody interested in riding out for lunch at the Blessing Hotel? It is supposed to be a great all you can eat lunch. Tomorrow looks like the best day, but I am open all week. I think I have a pretty good route up and can figure out one back. It's@ 2hr ride each way. Figuring on leaving @ 9-10 am. Anybody interested???
Randy

I`m not going to make it in the morning. Been fighting a water heater replacement that's kicking my rear. About to tear into some sheetrock to replace a rusted out pipe. I HATE plumbing!

Sorry to hear that. Tomorrow is going to be a good day for riding, not plumbingšŸ˜‰
I'll eat some bacon for you.
Randy

Likely will be there unless WX really bad... need bacon.

Yep, blue Guzzi likes kickstand up, and N green light on before start. Thanks for waiting!

Ride safe!

Tomorrow is looking pretty good. Looking forward to seeing y'all. I think I hear the Bacon sizzlingšŸ˜‰
Randy

I reset my clock this morning and the alarm is already set.

I need to try and make this some time. Lets see I'd need to leave at 6:30 am (via country roads, 0700 if I go via Beltway 8), I meet the age criteria, and I grew up in Alvin. Not tomorrow though.

Good possibility if my body clock agrees, sun just coming up with time change.

Enjoy the bacon, catch yā€˜all another time.
Tom

Running a bit late, but should be ther by 8:30.

Oh man, I over slept, not used to time change yet...apologies.

Did a great ride to Round Top. Had some great fried chicken and fabulous pie. Tomorrow is a no go for me. Got a Dr appointment. Eat some bacon for me.
Randy

Randy. have fun with Dr. Sawbones. Out of an abundance of caution, I am hunkering from social activity--I think the BBQ place is high risk with lots of people, buffet, and lots of retirees. Where do you eat in Round Top? Took the Guzzi out yesterday for a long ride NW, and MV out today local/fast.

Iā€™m out the next couple of weeks. My Dad passed away yesterday, he was 91.
Right now Iā€™m driving home to Batavia, IL versus flying. Iā€™m trying to avoid those ā€œSocial Distancingā€ choke points as Mom hasnā€™t been in the best of health either.
150 miles to go out of a 1100 mile day...
Tom

Sorry to hear about your dad. That was a tough one for me when mine passed.

Tom,
Condolences on your dad. Please travel safe. We will all rendezvous for bacon again when the storm has passed.

Back