• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: All You Can Eat Breakfast- $6.50

Lucydad

Forum Supporter
Randy,

Starved for bacon. MV has new tail tidy with working blinker, and I just cleaned and lubed the chain. See you on the 22nd...

First Name
David
Last Name
Guzman
I might make it on 8/5/19 as I’m passing though the area. Depending on when I get to Houston.

Randyjaco

Forum Supporter
Please do, we can always use fresh blood and experiences. We generally meet up at 8:00 AM and don't start eating until 8:30 and hang out until 9 or 10.
Randy

Lucydad

Forum Supporter
Randy,

I am a maybe. Just flew in from Midland after 4 very intense and long days with FIL funeral. If I sleep ok, yes.

WFO75080

Forum Supporter
First Name
David
These old timers going to be at Joe's tomorrow? I'm down at my beach house in Galveston and brought my bike.

First Name
Jay
Last Name
Birdsong
Hope y’all are enjoying breakfast. Just pulled into Halliburton in Kilgore, TX and started unloading (takes about an hour - if things go right).

WFO75080

Forum Supporter
First Name
David
Enjoyed meeting at the "Old Timers" breakfast Monday. Great place and enough food for a banquet. Also enjoyed riding some back roads to Freeport then back to beach house in Sea Isle. Good Day for sure.

Lucydad

Forum Supporter
Randy,
I woke up early this morning with a stomach bug. Apologies, but I am staying home this morning until feeling better.

cheers,
Greg