• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: All You Can Eat Breakfast- $6.50

Randy, I am back in town after dealing with mother's passing in CO. Monday though I have estate business that has to be done early morning.
I will keep watching this thread, and hope to make it next week.

It looks like tomorrow will be a good day to cage it. 8-(

Yep, caging for sure. See you there.

I am looking forward to another big breakfast tomorrow. Hope to see ya'll there.

Randy,

I have a museum volunteer gig Monday, sorry to miss out.

Looking forward to my omelet tomorrow :rider: :eat:

Anyone coming on the 25th? Could be cage weather though... let me know..

My weather man says that it's going to be a great day to ride. I will be there in full gear.
Randy

Randy,
See you at eight, probably in Miata, but maybe MV if I am brave...

Tomorrow is looking like another cager day. See Y'all at 8 or thereabout.
Randy

Randy, I need to pass as I picked up a cold in Colorado-- trust me, you don't want this virus. Hope to ride sometime this week if spring ever comes around. Enjoy!

Anyone coming on the 11th? Likely I will be there. Cage if wet and foggy, Guzzi if nice.

I will be there on WHATEVER??? is appropriate at 7:30 tomorrow morning. See you at 8

I am already getting hungry. See Y'all there tomorrow
Randy

Randy, not sure on 18th. We have a poodle with a leg infection, might be return trip to vet...

The weatherman says that I will need an umbrella tomorrow B-(
I may be caging it again. Bummer!
Randy

Randy,

I will be there, WX might not be that bad? The Roman gods auger good things?

Everything I've looked at says no rain until later in the afternoon. See y'all in the morning.

Sorry guys, I couldn’t get to sleep last night and I saw 6:00 am go by on the clock befire finally nodding off. Will try for next week.

Back