• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: All You Can Eat Breakfast- $6.50

Sorry guys, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. See y'all next week. I may try the Tuesday breakfast if it is not too far off.
Randy

Randy,
Good luck with saw-bones! Looking cold Monday, I will skip and hit the gym instead. Hope to see you in a week?

Well, if there is not going to be any entertainment there, guess I’ll just have oatmeal at home.:coffee:
Tom

Obviously, the weatherman has no idea of what the weather will be like tomorrow. He hasn't gotten it right all week :-(
So I will wait until tomorrow morning to figure out how I will get there. But I do plan to be there. So come on down B-)
Randy

"It's going to rain at some point (maybe) and either be cold or hot." :rofl:

I will likely be there, also unknown transportation type...

No excuses, tomorrow is going to be a riding day😃
Randy

I'll be there in the morning. Hope I'll see you guys there. :thumb:

Very likely I will be hungry, and there 4/22, and riding an Italian motorcycle.

Got the.bike washed today to clean all of the bugs off the front from a ride yesterday. See y'all in the morning.

I am looking forward to my fried eggs and pound of bacon. Definitely riding tomorrow

Randy

Working nights, so won't be making it this week. Y'all have fun

Oh man, just not enough sleep last night: watched Game of Thrones late, and woke up too early. You guys enjoy.

Dang it, museum manager scheduled a required training Monday morning at 9:00 AM here in Sugar Land... time and coordinates do not match.

Have fun, hope to see you next week.

I’m running a little late this morning but about to head out.

Actually have an interview in the morning! Maybe next week.

I will be there on the Italian terror on the 13th...hope to see you all.

Back