• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: All You Can Eat Breakfast- $6.50

Absolutely gorgeous day for a ride, too much bacon and fine fellowship. By the way, I tried to ride from Alvin to Sugar Land via Brazos Bend Park-Rosharon. Riding east from Rosharon the road was flooded, with signs warning. Some trucks were driving thru slowly. The MV, being distinctly not a water-mud machine was reluctant, so we U-turned and came home. Fantastic day.

Brazos Bend SP was on the news two nights ago, showing the flooding from the river.

Hmm, try again May 20? I will likely be there for my bacon ration.

I can smell the bacon already. See y'all in the morning
Randy

Back at work this week, and will be in TN next week. Hope y'all have fun!

Planning on it, going to bring my brother Jed along on his classic Gold Wing.

Alright guys, tomorrow you can't use the "I gotta work" excuse. See y'all in the morning. Think Texas waffles with strawberries, whipped cream and maple syrup, with a big rasher of bacon on the side 😇

Randy

I wasn't sure they would be open and committed to pick up a friend at the end of a kayak run.

Hey Texaz, great to meet you, come back anytime. Maybe next time we will work out a ride.
Randy

My mouth is already watering. See y'all in the morning.
Randy

Missing yet another one due to work. Y'all have fun, and maybe I'll catch you next week.

Planning on it :rider::eat3:

Pix of the crew this morning... always a good time!

I will likely be craving bacon on the tenth... hope to see you all...

LOL, Gunnison is where we ride the passes! Guess it'll be late August/early September as usual :-D

Back