• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: All You Can Eat Breakfast- $6.50

Got a 2:00 am run to Ft. Worth. It sure when I’ll be able to make it.

Randy,

Starved for bacon. MV has new tail tidy with working blinker, and I just cleaned and lubed the chain. See you on the 22nd...

Not going to make it tomorrow..hopefully soon.
Tom

Please do, we can always use fresh blood and experiences. We generally meet up at 8:00 AM and don't start eating until 8:30 and hang out until 9 or 10.
Randy

Things are looking good, the weatherman is cooperating. See y'all at Joe's tomorrow
Randy

Randy,

I am a maybe. Just flew in from Midland after 4 very intense and long days with FIL funeral. If I sleep ok, yes.

These old timers going to be at Joe's tomorrow? I'm down at my beach house in Galveston and brought my bike.

Hope y’all are enjoying breakfast. Just pulled into Halliburton in Kilgore, TX and started unloading (takes about an hour - if things go right).

I was in SW Colorado ... just back, it was 49 at our cabin this morning...

Enjoyed meeting at the "Old Timers" breakfast Monday. Great place and enough food for a banquet. Also enjoyed riding some back roads to Freeport then back to beach house in Sea Isle. Good Day for sure.

I can already hear the bacon sizzling. :rider: See y'all tomorrow.
Randy.

Randy, I will be there on the 19th... likely on Italian Terror... I have fly fishing stories to share...

Randy,
I woke up early this morning with a stomach bug. Apologies, but I am staying home this morning until feeling better.

cheers,
Greg

Back