• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: All You Can Eat Breakfast- $6.50

Randy,

We have to reserve and pay for passes, currently 27 available for Monday...

It's about the ride, not the destination. :rider: I have a pretty decent route set up. But I will be happy to meet you at Brazos Bend Home and Ranch Store (1462 x 762). Should be there @ 12.
PM me with your cell # and I can keep you posted.

Randy

It's about the ride, not the destination. :rider: I have a pretty decent route set up. But I will be happy to meet you at Brazos Bend Home and Ranch Store (1462 x 762). Should be there @ 12.
PM me with your cell # and I can keep you posted.

Randy

Randy,
Sounds like a plan! Sending PM cell phone. Brazos park requires reservations that go fast.
I will bring a lunch probably.

cheers

Sounds like fun, but I took my CR500 out to the MX track today and probably won't be able to move tomorrow.

The store has a kitchen and makes about anything you might want.

I will be there noonish tomorrow, probably packing my own lunch. They have a small table, or we can just hang and eat.
Looking forward to it!

Anybody up for a ride to somewhere for lunch? Sit in or take out, I am open to whatever works :rider: :eat:
Randy

Sorry I missed your post. Rob said he replied to this but didn’t hear back from you. We figured he forgot to hit the button after replying. He, Anna, Chad, and I rode over to the J Cafe in Needville; we met Derrick from Brazoria there. Just got back. Next time, I’ll be sure to check with you.

Randy,
Sorry for late response... uh... encore of last week? Let me know.

Tom and I took a spirited ride to Bellville. Great ride and beautiful day. The only problem was that Bellville Meat Market doesn't have pork. Too many Texas Barbeque spots seem to be owned by Moslems :trust:
Don't they know that it ain't Barbeque unless it's pork!!!

That’s one of the things I miss from growing up in Louisiana - whole pig roasts.

Randy, sorry about my computer skills (or lack there of), but intended to invite you along yesterday. Hope we'll get to do it again sometime.

It was a nice loop around Sealy, New Ulm, Fayetteville, Bellville. It was a good ride and a good sliced brisket sandwich, what more do you need.
Tom

Last edited:
Pulled Pork :nana:
Randy, sorry about my computer skills (or lack there of), but intended to invite you along yesterday. Hope we'll get to do it again sometime.
I appreciate the invite, but I didn't check my phone until an hour after you left:roll:

Just talked to a friend from here and temporarily working up in Pittsburgh. She went to Texas BBQ House up there this last weekend to get a brisket sandwich. They tried to put coleslaw on it! She told them she just wanted pickles and onions on it. They told her they were out due to having a short menu because of this virus stuff. What kind of “Texas BBQ” doesn’t have pickles and onions? :lol2:

Last edited:
That’s one of the things I miss from growing up in Louisiana - whole pig roasts.
When I married my first wife, we had a pig roast. The party lasted over 24 hours with about 30 people. The food was good, but it was a **** of a long wedding night.:doh:
Note to self: Next time you get married, limit the amount of food! People won't leave until all the good food and beer are gone.

Glad you guys got out... doubt I can keep up with the BMW crowd... I took my bicycle out for a long run this morning.

Greg, I’m sure that MV you’ve nicknamed Betttina does more then just look good. Wish we had noted your post in time to get you linked into the ride.
Tom

Tom, glad you are back. Condolences for your loss.

The MV is fast, but thirsty. Max range on a tank around 120 miles. My body can take about 100 miles before requiring a break, stretch, fluids, etc.
The Guzzi is slow, but can go 200 miles or more on a tank. It is more comfortable. I learned from my friend Ed, who had a BMW K bike: forget trying to keep up on longer rides. The naked bikes just beat me up. Given that, I plan on a ride out NW somewhere tomorrow on the goose.

I think we ran in to you guys, 3 KTM's and one GS. We started in Waller went to Fayetteville then Belville for lunch.
It was good to see other riders out enjoying the nice weather!

Hey Randyjaco - Any idea when some sort of Monday breakfast will start up again?

Hey guys,

Doubtful that the breakfast buffet is open. However, may I suggest we meet Monday at 8 AM at Rudy's BBQ in Richmond? They have killer breakfast tacos and coffee-- and large seating area including outside. Outside is safest with virus protocol. Link below:

I think it will be a while, if ever ,that Joe's buffet will reopen. I have stopped by there several times in the past month. The barbeque is open, but the Event Center is not. I haven't seen any notification of when they'll reopen
Rudy's would be good for me. Another would be Lila's on 35 in Pearland. They have great Mexican breakfasts. I am open to suggestions. Maybe we could do a rotation of places. Here's your chance Sugarland/Missouri City folks.
Randy

Hey Greg, when I clicked your link, it gave me the Rudy's in Webster. I can do the one in Richmond, say @ 8:30. Any other Takers?
Randy

Back