• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Amber Alert

Reaction score
These are the nieces of a good friend of mine. Please keep them and their family in your prayer. Also... keep a lookout for them.

The last cell phone ping was in the Waco area but they're probably being moved.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Updated news story claims they have been found safe and eluded to them running away, instead of being abducted.

My oldest daughter, now 40 ... then 13, decided Kurt Cobain was singing his angst songs directly to her and took off from Granbury, headed for Seattle.
It was a 4 hour nightmare for me and I know the fear, anger, confusion and anxiety that those parents are feeling, right now.

Thank you friends.

They are indeed safe. I haven't heard any further details from the family and assume they don't want to be bothered right now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

A real good reason to monitor and manage your children's internet usage. Years ago, a neighbor's 13 year old daughter got into a chat room and eventually ended up leaving home with a 40 year old pediphile. Basically, he said everything right to convince her that her parents were not interested in her life, at all. A week or so later, they found her and threw the guy in jail. After that though, it really messed up the family.

Back