• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AMCA show and swap meet

Zonie

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Ebert
Last edited by a moderator:
This coming April the AMCA is having a show and swap meet at the Fairgrounds in Fredericksburg. April 5,6,7 and the following week they are having a road ride on vintage motorcycles out of Kerrville. I can only make the show and swap meet but it looks to be a lot of fun.
Is there a website with more info for this?

My bad the web site is cherokeeamca.org, that should get you the information that you need.
55 AJS 18s
58 Norton Dominator
64 Matchless G80
70 Norton Commando
74 Norton Commando Mk2A
74 Norton Commando Interstate

Well it was a good time. Not as many vendors as I would have liked but it is their first year. Lots of neat old bikes in the show with talks on all sorts of things like Linkert Carburetors. I packed it in mid-day on Saturday and I was never so glad to be in my truck, it rained like GOD was angry on the way home. Here are a few pictures. 231654

Did they still run the races? I wanted to take the kiddo but had to work.

I am not sure, I left around noon on Saturday and the races were that afternoon. I got there on Thursday afternoon and was pretty much worn out by Saturday afternoon.

Back