• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AMSA ride day

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
October 25th

57°F Cloudy

15507 Chaparral Dr, Leander, TX 78641, United States

Public · Hosted by Steve Cardwell and Austin MotoSports Association (AMSA)

Come join us for a great day of riding at the Watson Ranch.
Separate Beginners/Kids track
9AM - 4PM
$30 per big bike
$10 for 65cc or less
This is a Sunday only event, no camping

122713777_3601221716610333_7836718091263083403_n.jpg

I know guys, I dropped the ball, sorry. Try to do better. But Dave you could have made it! lol

I know guys, I dropped the ball, sorry. Try to do better. But Dave you could have made it! lol
My bike is even still on the trailer. Too much work yesterday so I didn't wash or unload it yet. Car is still packed for camping also.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Dang missed this one. I usually watch for the AMSA day rides. Thats a good looking KDX. Thanks for posting.

Yep was a fun day about 13 mile loop if you did the expert section which had some fun off camber loose stuff on it

I saw where Cardwell said there was over 200 riders, awesome.

I saw where Cardwell said there was over 200 riders, awesome.
Awesome for him yes. Now I'm glad you posted late. I wouldn't have been happy to see a bunch of traffic on the trails after traveling far and paying to ride.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Most of them probably spent more time in the pits jawing than on the trails. Real "traffic" is in an enduro/HS with 300-400 guys. But even then you can spend time wondering where everyone went. Wish I had known about this ride earlier, another wasted weekend cleaning up storm junk.

Most of them probably spent more time in the pits jawing than on the trails. Real "traffic" is in an enduro/HS with 300-400 guys. But even then you can spend time wondering where everyone went. Wish I had known about this ride earlier, another wasted weekend cleaning up storm junk.
For the most part you're probably right! But with 13 mile loop wouldn't be much of an issue anyway.

Back