• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

And you thought you saw Ducati carnage before... (demo day, AMS)

You gotta be kidding me....

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 199 (14 members and 185 guests)

dang!!!!

Also... I just found this. We just now broke a new record for the most active users at one time.
191 members and 411 guests
Most users ever online was 598, 03-22-2009 at 09:19 PM.

Chaos reigned for several seconds there.
I applaud Bill for his quick emergency organization response and those that helped the stricken young lady. It surprised me, however, that it took me and another person to get someone, anyone, to "Call 911 NOW!" The EMS team arrived quickly after that.

I thought the driver of the car was going to explode before he was diffused (before the police arrived, which seemed to take an inordinate amount of time). The tension was.......... tangible.

Sorry bill have to do it.. You just can not stop me..lol:rofl::rofl:

You know this would have never happen if you just didn’t flashed the high beams or honk your horn. :eek2::eek2:

Good thing you were stop on the side of the road where you were safe..:trust::trust:

See...I always tell people that standing is much more dangerous than riding motorcycles!
Glad to hear everyone is ok. Things can be replaced..people can not.

Oh yeah, nice to remeet you! Man I'm so sorry about the Feej!! I didn't know you had Centerline's old bike. I hope you'll get another one! I'd wait to see what the 2010 FJR will be, should be interesting! Take care, I'm glad you weren't near your bike!

I was going to post this on the FJR forum last night but figured I'd wait to see if you or Ed wanted to the honors since it's not my story. I'm sure they'd like to read it.

I don't think I can wait until late September when they announce the 2010 model line-up - a whole season on not riding ?? :tears: - it is due for a change this year
I haven't been on the feejer forum for some time - you can post it - I'll check it out

Hey guys, I really don't know who all is viewing this, but I got a warning from Photobucket that I'm about to exceed my 25GB download for the month. So if they disappear today, then you all know why.

My apologies. Hey Scott, is there any way you can track where the traffic is coming from?

I would not be surprised if it is because of google search hits. Or folks are posting links back to here on other sites. At any given moment there are about 30 search engine bots checking out the site. Plus a lot of people cross pollinate info between sites they are on.

I don't know that TM can tell where the traffic is coming from, but even if he did I don't think anything can be done about it.

Why don't you attach the pictures instead of linking them. It won't look as nice, but then they aren't hitting against Photobucket when they view the thread.

Well the pictures are off as of now.... Photobucket error message about bandwidth exceeded. Good thing it is near the end of the month Bill, but does this only hit those pictures, or are all of your albums now invisible?

I think it's all of my albums, but ah well.

Rusty, I'll upload them to TWT tonight once I get home and back to decent internet. I'm here at work and it would take almost all day to do from here.

It will be interesting to see how much of the damage is covered before the driver's liability insurance is exhausted. This is precisely why we need to resurrect debtor's prison!

No way that guy has enough insurance. He spent his extra money on those bling windshield wipers and the upgraded Chevy emblem y'know.
Worst part is there will be a tug-of-war between the car guy's insurance and the truck guy's. The car hit the bikes, yet the truck caused the whole debacle.

Hope everyone injured comes out ok. Thank God there was no one killed.

Cannot see images.

If you need someone to host those images for you, I'd be happy to lend some server space without bandwidth metering.

Cannot see images.

If you need someone to host those images for you, I'd be happy to lend some server space without bandwidth metering.

I will upload them to the TWT server tonight when I get home from work. Oh wait, maybe I can do that from here. Lemme check.

Sorry guys, but with the exposure that this is getting, I would prefer not everyone having access to every album on the photobucket site. I apologize, but I will fix it once I get home.

It was a close call for many people hanging outside, as well as a long line of parked bikes. I dove for cover as Jim's luggage bags off his FJR (one with part of luggage rack still attached) flew next to me inside the opening. No time for thinking, just react!
Kind of makes you thankful for quick reflexes, doesn't it? I am so glad you were not in the line of fire. And that Whee escaped as well!

I hope somebody keeps us posted on the welfare of the gal who got hit. Hundreds of us are going to worry about her. It could have happened to anyone that was there.

Reminds me of the time I stopped to drag a mattress off the freeway. I stood there by the fence, waiting for a gap in traffic, when a car hit the mattress, got a chunk of it stuck under its front end, and came right at me. I jumped up onto the fence, and the car hit it below me. I walked across his hood, hopped off, and asked him how he was. He thought I was a ghost...

Reminds me of the time I stopped to drag a mattress off the freeway. I stood there by the fence, waiting for a gap in traffic, when a car hit the mattress, got a chunk of it stuck under its front end, and came right at me. I jumped up onto the fence, and the car hit it below me. I walked across his hood, hopped off, and asked him how he was. He thought I was a ghost...
I know it's not funny, but.... okay, that's funny. :mrgreen:

I'm glad you weren't really a ghost.

I reloaded all the pics to page one. They are in 3 separate posts, but they are there. And I forgot which ones I posted before so I think some new ones got added in.

Sorry about the delay in getting them back online.

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ Bill. :shock::brainsnap:puke::angryfire:tears: :tears: :tears:

Thats awful. How on Earth do you have something like that happen? Man and I thought my day was messed up when my trailer unhitched from the truck yesterday. Man I got off easy.

I reloaded all the pics to page one. They are in 3 separate posts, but they are there. And I forgot which ones I posted before so I think some new ones got added in.

Sorry about the delay in getting them back online.
Sorry? Good grief, Bill, thanks for arranging to get them back. I saw them earlier, but I'm still gonna go run up some more bandwidth!

Good job on sliding the pictures back in. And who knows...maybe we'll turn up with some new members who sign up to see the pics and decide to hang out.

Back