• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another front porch

Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Jeter
100_0239.jpg

100_0238.jpg

Thanks for checking out the depth of that water for me Richard.
More pics to follow

:rofl:
I love your avatar it's hilarious. I found that on the net somewhere a few months ago and laughed my ***** off. I use it as my hotmail avatar.

:rofl:
I love your avatar it's hilarious. I found that on the net somewhere a few months ago and laughed my ***** off. I use it as my hotmail avatar.

Not to change the subject,but the first time I put that up, the guys that originally did it actually called me. I think he said they worked at the Ford assembly plant somewhere in Oklahoma. I thought it was pretty funny also.

Any time you ride with these two guys and they start pointin and looking at maps,you better be ready for some wet fun. :eek2: And yes we did cross it.......numerous times.

100_0259.jpg

A free beer to the first person who recognizes this cafe, besides Jack and Richard of course! :haha:

1236213160_KxT5F-XL.jpg

Hey! you guys waiting for the ferry or what? :nana:

1236213127_qzLgv-XL.jpg

Well, it is obvious that you are in Arkansas...:rofl::lol2::rofl:

World famous Oark Cafe, Downtown Oark, Arkansas! You have to go with us next time Jerry to collect your beer!

P.S. Bring extra socks!

1236213647_w3iuU-XL.jpg

Great pics! Some true water crossings there....and who does not love a cafe where they have a sign saying "No shoes....yes service!"

Beanieavatar.jpg

Some where in the woods? I don't have a clue what they were doing but they probably don't either.
Probably talking about lunch would be my guess.

100_0249.jpg

How could anyone not want to ride here?

1236213216_f2RBY-XL.jpg

1236213194_h8WDs-XL.jpg

1236213489_A3niC-XL.jpg

1236213580_u9Ynk-XL.jpg

1236213316_T34nE-XL.jpg

I don't see the Italian Supermodel in the shots. Did she send her cousin Suzi instead?

I don't see the Italian Supermodel in the shots. Did she send her cousin Suzi instead?

Yes, she did. My Supermodel is still in Terligua. Ralph at CycleTek is doing some preventive maintenance on her subframe, so I borrowed the DRZ from Stuntman Jeff.

And, as can be seen in one of the posted pics, John and I did a little girlfriend swappin' - I rode his XRL for a full day while he tried out the DRZ. I had not ridden a XRL before and was really itchin' to do so. JT was kind enough to oblige. The Big Red Pig now has a new fan. :clap:

This place in Ozone has some really good burgers,

100_0266.jpg

but.........if it's 43 degrees and the wind is blowin this one aint real good for eating outdoors.

100_0268.jpg

But at least it was hot for a couple of minutes and it did the job.I poured the hot coffee over the toe of my boot to try and warm my dang toes up. Worked for about 30 seconds. JT's right....carry extra socks!

I found a few more videos...

'bout time to go back up there :chug:

I am headed up to that neck of the woods next month. Do you guys have any GPS tracks our Routes you can share?

Thanks!

Rich

"Hmmm...Jack you should go first." - JT

1255108616_vSKgR5L-L.jpg

Last edited:
Jack,

I need to do some processing on the pics I took and I've just been lazy about getting it done. I'll work on it this evening.

Back