• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another one of Natalia

Reaction score
Been a while since I worked on any of the wife's photos. The only thing that bothers me is the cut off finger...I should know better than that!

1051066924_Dsopu-L.jpg

It's all right. When the wife gets out of hand, you HAFTA cut off the tip of her finger. No need to apologize. It's pretty much SOP.

Seriously though, the finger cut doesn't bother me so much as you not turning that rock towards the camera.

But I love me some B&W (no pun intended- cause I'm black & the wife Amy is white). You did an EXCELLENT job of bringing character to her face.

:thumb:

I like how the eyes 'pop'. The eyelash on the left (her right) bugs me a tad bit not in line with the rest. Finger cutoff? How 'bout the whole top of her head? :mrgreen:

Naw.... finger/head doesn't make any difference. Nice shot of a beautiful lady and very well processed.

It's all right. When the wife gets out of hand, you HAFTA cut off the tip of her finger. No need to apologize. It's pretty much SOP.

Gotta keep her from picking her nose!

:thumb:

I like how the eyes 'pop'. The eyelash on the left (her right) bugs me a tad bit not in line with the rest. Finger cutoff? How 'bout the whole top of her head? :mrgreen:

Naw.... finger/head doesn't make any difference. Nice shot of a beautiful lady and very well processed.

I'm sure you meant eye brow. It's naturally like that, I give her a hard time about it! Check out some other photos of her & you'll see the same thing unless I remind her to "fix it"!

Whoops... Yes, the brow, now lash. My bad.

Still a wonderfully composed shot.

Back