• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Any other street trackers out there?

Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Fontenot
Just wondering how many other members have street trackers.....

Attachments

• DSCN2486.jpg
    DSCN2486.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 215
Put me in the "I don't have one but would totally rock one" group as well.

More pics please!!!

Plus 1 to both previous posts. I've always thought those things look awesome. Yours is especially nice, very well done. Give us some more info on street trackers.

And here I was thinking there was a heck of a resemblance between you and Ben. :mrgreen:

LOL, yep hard to tell the difference isnt it!! Ben posed with the bike at the 2010 Indianapolis MotoGp races. We entered the bike in the Boz Brothers custom bike show there and he showed up for the awards presentation, what a nice guy! Here is another pic of Me & Ben with the bike as well as one of the nice yamaha Boz Bros Models!

Attachments

• DSCN2470.jpg
    DSCN2470.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC04999.JPG
    DSC04999.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 189
Yea, Ben is a top notch guy. I remember getting my photo with him at the motorcycle show years ago. He really took the time to chat with each fan and pose for all the pictures anyone asked for and never acted like it was a pain or waste of time. He earned at least one fan that day.

Yes, my impression exactly.....he hung around and talked to us for an hour or so. Quite the gentleman!

I have one! Frame, tank, and Omhar's tail and seat are all painted Yamaha Bumblee Bee Yellow, complete with Kenny Roberts Stripes. New shocks, grommets, and foot pegs. Only thing missing is the Hooligan exhaust! The best part is we threw in some silver and gold metal flake in the clear coat of the yellow painted parts. The side covers have white number plates painted on them.

DSC02438.jpg

Plan to chrome the rear swing arm and the engine mounting brackets.

Haven't decided what to so with the engine. It's still in pieces.
Thinking of 750 kit, cams and 270 rephase.

Too many other projects ahead of it right now!

One of these days I'll finish it. The hard parts are done....

Should be fun when it's finished!

Back