• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anybody going out this Weekend?

Reaction score
Would love to go ride somewhere fairly near to Houston and check the scenery and kinda mosy around. Dying to take the new bike out away from busy streets....dirt roads, gravel, back roads...any of that.

Take a nice route out to Yankees in Carlos. Montgomery then through the sam Houston forest, or other way round. There’s another mc place to stop near Richards. Can’t remember the name of it.
Or the chapel hill loop around to see the wild flowers.

There’s another mc place to stop near Richards. Can’t remember the name of it.

Drifters. It is just East of Richards on FM 149.

I won't be riding this weekend as I am on call for work. Otherwise, I would be happy to show you around the places where I tend to ride.

There is some stuff SE of Huntsville in the SHNF that is fun, but it doesn't take long to ride pretty much all of it. There is a lot more to the West.

I just added a bunch of stuff to the North of Huntsville out toward Trinity and Lovelady,

Would love to go ride somewhere fairly near to Houston and check the scenery and kinda mosy around. Dying to take the new bike out away from busy streets....dirt roads, gravel, back roads...any of that.
What are you riding?

Haven't changed out my Metzler Tourance yet....will ride them for Abit. Gonna get the Karoo 3s. Emulating this bike

If you dont find a group, just get out of town and put on some miles. You need to get used to that new bike anyway before you hit the slippery dirts. Going to be excellent weekend.

Back