• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone Been To Boulder, Utah?

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Ward
I've been trying to plan my next big ride and wasn't sure where to go. While sitting in the shop this weekend (getting the bike serviced) :yawn:, I glanced through some of the magazines there. One was a ride report about Boulder Utah. It looked really nice and I think I'll head there in the next few weeks.

So, anyone been there? Anything that is a must see? (anything that is a must miss???) Any good places to stay?

Cheers,
Mike :rider:

----------------------------
2006 GL1800

Riding the "HogsBack" Hwy 12 is one of great reasons to ride there. I was up there last year and will probably go back that way again. Here is a few pics:
HPIM0488.jpg

When I took these photos there was a forest fire in the Dixie National Forest just north of Boulder.
HPIM0480.jpg

HPIM0484.jpg

I stayed and recommend the Prospector Inn in Escalante. The road from Torrey (Hwy 12) is great just watch for livestock, its a open range.

Back