• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone driving to Utah that can haul an extra bike??

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Timko
I purchased KTM dirt bike in Irving, Texas and was inquiring to see if a TWT'r may be coming out to Utah ( Salt Lake City area or Southern Utah) and might be able to transport my KTM.

I would help offset your fuel costs, etc.

Let me know if you have questions,

Greg Timko
Murray, Utah
(972) 672-4740

@dosxxs / @misterk .... reading this post and knowing that Joe might be needing to get his bike back from Utah to Texas.... just thought I'd post something and see if putting the two parties together in a post made sense.

Greg.... we had a member have an issue in Utah on a ride and I'm not sure if he's going to be able to ride his bike back home for a bit. Thinking maybe someone picks up your bike while driving a trailer up to Utah to retrieve the other. I'm just a non-involved 3rd party so I have no idea if this could even work or make sense....but thought I'd mention it in case it was able to work out.

2 Wheel Nut !

This would be great if someone could help out 2 TWTr's.

I'm happy to help out with fuel expenses, etc. to make this happen.

Greg Timko
Murray, Utah ( Salt Lake City)
(972) 672-4740

pssst..... Greg...... post more riding pictures like your avatar, and include some time up there in the deal.
methinks someone will bail on the Texas heat, throw a bike in a trailer, and head your way.
just a thought.

pssst..... Greg...... post more riding pictures like your avatar, and include some time up there in the deal.
methinks someone will bail on the Texas heat, throw a bike in a trailer, and head your way.
just a thought.

I would in a heart beat if I could!

Can you share what transport you found? I'm trying to get a bike from Redmond WA to Dallas and my original transportation arrangement seems to be getting a bit shaky.

Copb8:

I used U Ship.com I've used them in the past with good results.

I initially posted the bike with them and it showed a price range of $ 252 ( low chance of getting done) to $ 550.00 (highly likely to get transported.) I didn't put in a price I was willing to pay ( big mistake on my part in retrospect.)

I got quotes from $ 945 to $ 850..... This is when I posted on TWT. After my Post on TWT, I re-posted on U Ship with a price of $ 425 (( U Ship's good chance of Transport being completed.)) Within a few minutes, a transporter from Fort Worth that is moving his Son and Daughter in law to Salt Lake next week (job re-location) accepted my bid of $ 425.00. GOT LUCKY!!

I've spoken to him - 24' enclosed trailer - I'm confident the bike will get here in perfect condition.

Any chance you could get the bike from Redmond to Salt Lake by next week? I'm guessing this transporter would love to offset his fuel cost back to Fort Worth.

I can certainly provide his contact information to you.

Regards,

Greg Timko
Murray, Utah
(972) 672-4740
gtimko1012@gmail.com

I wish I could think of how to getting the bike to SLC but that's over 800 miles from WA and the logistics just won't work.

Thanks tho.

Got it CopB8!

Nothings close in West Texas and everything's really far out in the Northwest part of the USA.

Enjoy your new bike!!

Back