• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone know this guy? Very Sad..

Reaction score
Saw this in the afternoon Parker County Blast. I've ridden the road listed many times.

AZLE – A motorcycle wreck Saturday evening claimed the life of a New Braunfels man.

According to a Texas Department of Safety report, Colton Blake Thomas, 23, was operating a 2006 Yamaha motorcycle westbound on Veal Station Road at what was described as an “unsafe speed.”

For an undetermined reason, Thomas lost control of the motorcycle and left the roadway. He was thrown from the motorcycle and died at the scene. The wreck occurred about 7:36 p.m. Saturday in the 7000 block of Veal Station Road, in northern Parker County near Azle.

No, I did not I have lost touch with most of the street bike riding groups in town since I have not really ridden on the street for the past couple of years

Prayers to his family

Back