• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy Anyone selling a DR650 in Austin?

Reaction score
If you or someone you know is selling or about to sell a DR650 in or near Austin, let me know. Anything but the purple framed units ;)

I'm not that far from Austin (Ft. Worth) And I am about to put my exceptionally nice 2007 DR650 with less than 4k miles.
It's blue, with the following extras:
barkbuster hand guards
5 gallon Acerbis Tank
Trailtec digital instrument panel
Sargent Seat
luggage rack
K&N filter
Jet kit
FMF Exhaust
Different front fender who's name escapes me:-)
Probably some other stuff that I can't remember right now.
just serviced, valves adjusted, oil & filter changed, etc.
Includes all stock stuff too, fender, tank, speedo in great shape.
20180124_180739.jpg
Asking $4500.00 obo

OK- small thread-jacking here, but how can a 2007 dual-sport look so clean? Look at the wheels! And fins on the cylinder! I guess 4k miles explains some of it, but man I'm impressed. Tell us about thee Suzuki?

OK- small thread-jacking here, but how can a 2007 dual-sport look so clean? Look at the wheels! And fins on the cylinder! I guess 4k miles explains some of it, but man I'm impressed. Tell us about thee Suzuki?
Always stored inside and taken care of. And the low mileage certainly helps!

You may want to take a look at the Advrider site and DRRiders sites. There always seem to be some for sale. I recently saw one in central Texas but I forget which site I saw it on. Procycle is the to-go vendor for upgrades. They have everything and the best internet customer service I have ever experienced.
I picked up my '14 model with 11,000 miles on the clock about 6 weeks ago and absolutely love it. My favorite 650 class dual sport I have ever owned. ..... (Despite the OEM suspension :rolleyes:) But you can fix that.

yes and I see Kiko mentioned suspension. Its well worth it on a DR. I have a super high mileage friend in CO who has about 60K on his Dr 400 and two 650's with o e 50K each, and a 210K 2005 R1200GS.. He knows how to make bikes last and he won't touch a Honda anymore but loves his Suzis. And not that he has not owned a lot of Hondas. XR400s, ST1100's lawnmowers and generators. He's jinxed and they all burned oil after a lot of miles. I think the ST's problem may have been mine due to an unmentioned maintenance issue.

Back